My Little Corner of the World Where Every Day is the Start of Something New!!
(and usually something crafty)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Inquiring Minds...Day 8

Do you have kids/grandkids? If not, do you want kids or plan on becoming a parent any time soon?

I was the first of the six girls to get married and the first to have a baby. Boy did grandson #1 ever get spoiled!! But...HOLY COW!!!! No one ever told me babies CRY!!! I was in the hospital 4 days and the nurses did all the caring for the baby until they sent me home. I cried right along side of Troys little bed the whole first night...
I raised five kids (and lost one in infancy). I have four sons and 1 daughter. Valerie is right in the middle. She always wanted a sister. When I came home from the hospital with our youngest son she started crying and asked me..."Mommy, don't you like girls?" When I assured her I did, she wanted to know..."Then why do you keep having little boys?" That was a hard one to explain to an 8-year old...LOL!
I also have 9 grandchildren including the infant granddaughter we lost in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment