My Little Corner of the World Where Every Day is the Start of Something New!!
(and usually something crafty)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm starting this blog because my sister said she wanted to see some of the pages I've been working on. So Nancy this is for you. I love scrapbooking because it's a fun way to keep memories alive and way to record those special moments in our families lives. I mainly scrap for myself and my family. But if I can inspire anyone else in the process that would be great too.


2 comments:

  1. Berta, welcome to the blog world. You've done a great job getting it set up, and this layout is a perfect way to start. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to start! I love visiting people's blogs. You get to know so much more about them!

    ReplyDelete