My Little Corner of the World Where Every Day is the Start of Something New!!
(and usually something crafty)

Thursday, November 5, 2009



2 years ago Tye and Paige called me from their mom's and asked if they could bring home a free kitten. Inside my head I was screaming "No! No! No!" But out of my mouth..."Oh I guess so, as long as YOU promise to take care of it." 2 years later when the girls are ready to move with their daddy to their own home, I am NOT ready for them to take Furball. Somewhere along the way he became my cat. Of course I let the girls think he is still theirs and they play with him whenever they come to visit now. But he is my constant companion. He follows me everywhere including the bathroom, sleeps at the foot of my bed every night, and has to be right up in the middle of my stuff whenever I'm scrapping. Look at those innocent eyes. How could I not fall in love with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment