My Little Corner of the World Where Every Day is the Start of Something New!!
(and usually something crafty)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Inquiring Minds...Day 4

When did you get your drivers license? Do you have any teenage driving experiences you'd like to tell us about?

I finished my drivers training just after I tuned 16. I planned to get my license that summer. HOWEVER, I was trying to learn to ride my friends mototcycle (my first time in the drivers seat), took a corner too fast and slid out of control in the gravel. Wound up with a concusion, lacerations on my chin and palms of my hands, and a sprained knee. Needless to say that ended my driving for the rest of that summer. It wasn't til the following Spring when my grandparents came out for a visit that my grandma talked me into using her brand new car for the test...awesome! I was actually a pretty careful driver when I was a teen. Brad on the other hand...not so much. But that's another story...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment