My Little Corner of the World Where Every Day is the Start of Something New!!
(and usually something crafty)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Inquiring Minds...Day 2

How many siblings do you have, where do you fit into the scheme of things? Were you close as kids? What is you relationship like now?

I was the 2nd of 6 girls. I'm pretty sure I suffered from 'middle child syndrome'...LOL! My sisters and I had the normal issues as kids, fighting over clothes, who's turn it was to do dishes, that's not my mess, and I SAW HIM FIRST!!! But when it came to loving and protecting each other we were there. My baby sister is almost nine years younger than me and she and I became way closer after we both were married and had kids. 5 of my sisters still live fairly close here in California. However my elder sister who lives in Florida is the one I talk to the most. At least weekly. I think it's because the rest of us do live close we just take that for granted. I remember plenty of times saying I wish I was an only child but I must have liked being a part of a large family as when I got married I wanted lots of kids myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment